Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm BAAAACK!



Ok…I'm back.

About 2 months ago, my original blog got hijacked and is non-existent.  At first, I was very angry, then I was slightly relieved (eeeeek, I know), but then, I missed it.  So, for the last few weeks, I've been contemplating whether to start blogging again, or not.

It all came back with a bang about a week ago, when for Hanukkah, a very close friend of mine gave me this!  It re-awakened my passion…and then tonight's dinner pushed me over the edge.  I made one of my favorite meals…shrimp fra diavlo.  It was so easy to make and SO delicious that I thought, this has to be shared.  So, I've decided that along with nail polish, I would like to share anything and everything that is interesting to me and I hope that you will find it interesting, as well.  So, here goes…

the super duper fun swirly pasta
 and

the very yummy shrimp fra diavlo
I also made some family favorite chocolate chip cookies.  Of everything that I make, cook or bake…fresh from scratch chocolate chip cookies are my favorite.  They are my son's number one choice for dessert and tonight was no exception.  When I told him that we were having these for dessert, his response absolutely made my heart melt.  He asked me if the cookies were "fresh, warm and soft"…awww, my little heart breaker.

So, if you're new to this blog, welcome and if you followed the original "The Queen of the Nail", welcome back!  Let's get this fun journey started!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment